If you see a problem in parks or creeks – please phone it in. Below are some key contact numbers, and also some street addresses for the upper creek/ Roy Clements Treeway/ Kerr Taylor Park, so you can help them locate the problem.
If there is a missing, dislodged or damaged manhole cover, or a blocked public drain, phone:
- Auckland Council – Healthy Waters urgently on 09 301 0101
“48% of stormwater in combined sewer areas comes from Auckland Transport roads
52% from private property roofs and impervious surfaces”
Pollution in the water
For stormwater pollution, including pollutants being discharged into creeks and streams
- Auckland Council Pollution Hotline 09 377 3107
Damage to Parks, streams, or dead/ wounded animals in parks
- Auckland Council http://www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz/EN/ContactUs
- Phone 09 301 0101
If you find trolleys in the creek, please phone them in to the retailer.
- 0800-404040 or St Lukes Branch 2552382 -blue and green handle
- Warehouse ; 09 8469534 – red ones
- Kmart 0800 944553 – other red ones
Then post a photo on Facebook or Neighbourly if still there.
Street Addresses – Roy Clements Treeway, Kerr Taylor Park, Ahurangi
- Roy Clements Treeway 30 Alberton Ave or
- Roy Clements Treeway 15 Lyon Ave or
- Roy Clements Treeway 1 Wagener Pl (Noel Leeming carpark)
- Kerr Taylor Park 35 Fergusson Ave or
- Kerr Taylor Park 164A Haverstock Rd
Kerr Taylor Park is also called Fergusson Reserve!
“Every millimetre of rain falling on a square meter of impermeable surface produces one litre of stormwater runoff” – Auckland Council.